COVID-19 Update: Your providers and staff at Dermatology Specialists of North Florida, P.A. are consistently monitoring the evolving outbreak of COVID-19. We are following the advice of both the CDC and Florida Department of Public Health. We want to assure you of the steps we are taking to protect you and your family when in our office.
- Our staff is increasing the frequency of cleaning in the office and we continue to follow recommended hand washing/sanitizing protocols before and after all patient contact.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask or face covering and will have their temperature taken when entering the building. Patients with signs of illness will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- No visitors will be allowed in our office unless you are
- accompanying a minor
- working as an interpreter
- assisting a patient with disability
All other visitors will be asked to wait outside of the office.
Our goal is to keep all our patients and staff safe. We are doing our very best to accommodate all of our patients as best we can within the recommended guidelines. We appreciate your understanding!
Patients with possible Coronavirus COVID-19 exposure: If you have had any known exposure to an individual with COVID-19 within the last 30 days, or if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing) we will require that your appointment be rescheduled.